It takes hundreds of people to make this event a success. We need youth, adults, students of any age who want to help; Groups are also welcome (We ask that volunteers under 14 be accompanied by parent).
If you are interested in volunteering for the QB Scramble 5K, please call the Race Director Ken Culbertson at 856-430-8250 or email ken at email@example.com. If you have a preference of how you’d like to help, please indicate that in your email or call.
Race volunteers can sign up to perform one of the general duties listed below:
- Assist pre-event with Social Media & Marketing
- Help recruit sponsors and runners
- Maintaining water/fruit stations on-site
- Directing runners throughout course
- Interacting with the crowd, Getting Everyone PUMPED UP!
- Assisting with runner registration and general check-in
- Helping out at the Main Stage
- Providing support at our Goody Bag pickup
- Handing out race medals at the Finish Line
- Setting up signage
- Assisting the day prior to the event with pre-race packet pick-up
- Assisting pre-event with goody bag stuffing
Each volunteer will receive a volunteer t-shirt, volunteer goody bag and snacks and water.
We are seeking groups to provide on-course and stage entertainment….Cheer groups, marching bands, boys scouts, soccer teams, etc. anyone that has a group and is willing to cheer on race participants is welcome!
And please spread the word to co-workers, friends and family.