TOP 10 Reasons to participate in the Jaws Quarterback Scramble
Below we’ve listed the 10 ten reasons you should be in Stone Harbor on July 27th. We’ve got a reason for everyone.
10. Roll through the beautiful streets of Stone Harbor, alongside the Atlantic Ocean, past the famed Lifegaurd House, down historic Dune Ave, before strutting your stuff down Past the Fireman at the 96th street firehouse to the crowd-filled finish line.
9. Achieve your goal of running a 5K race and take one step closer to your health goals.
8. The legendary Nuns of Nuns Beach Stone Harbor
7. The Mascots!
6. Our race directors promise you your best RACE DAY EXPERIENCE to date. Our priority is safety and our mission is fun!
5. Our incredible team of volunteers will make sure you are safe and well hydrated from start to finish!
4. The whole family can participate! You can walk, crawl, roll (in a stroller), run or sprint the 5K or 1-mile walk
3. Run a flat fast course on the roads of Stone Harbor, safely with the hopes up running a 5K personal best.
2. You can do it with a team! It’s more fun with friends… So get your friends, family, co-workers or fishing buddies together and enter your team today.
1.Proceeds from the Quarterback Scramble 5K, 1-mile walk and Kids Touchdown Dash will go to support The Jaws Youth Playbook. Funds raised provide much needed money to help combat Childhood obesity and keep our youth healthy and active
Join the community in embracing a life of health and fitness! Help us make this the largest most fun recreational family event of the summer.